Live and Study
Spanish-LCA is a custom-made program specially designed for the international students who are interested in studying in a university in Spain.
Teaching plan follows Cervantes Institute's standards.
Classes take place at the University of Vigo.
Intensive Spanish course.
Delivered by the Language Center of the University of Vigo Foundation, in the city of Vigo (located at the north of Spain, at the Atlantic Ocean).
You will know the Spanish culture: trips, visits to museums, concerts, theaters, conferences, popular celebrations, etc. (All of them included in the tuition fees).
We will always be with you
and you will have at your disposal a language buddy, a native Spanish student for regular conversations and language skills improvement.
Your key to the Spanish university.
With the Spanish-LCA course you can access all Spanish universities and your 84 faculties (50 public and 34 private). They all deliver top level education in all fields of study and at all levels (Bachelor's degree, Master's and PhDs). At the same time the tuition fees in Spain are very affordable.
Our team will accompany you in all the necessary procedures: Before leaving your country, upon arrival in Spain, during the SPANISH-LCA Adaptation Course and in the procedures to access the Spanish university you need.
Steep 1 of you itinerary
· Assessment and counselling.
· Visa support.
· Search for the housing
(on/off-campus, host family or shared apartment)
· Health & accident insurance.
· Support with legalization of documents required
for the university application.
Right after your arrival
Steep 2 of you itinerary
· Airport pick-up.
· Welcome pack: guide, public transportation card, SIM card.
· City tour in Vigo and the Campus.
· Bank account.
· Residence permits.
Steep 3 of you itinerary
While you attend Spanish-LCA course
· 24/7 local emergency contact.
· Follow-up on the academic progress.
· Counselling in choosing the future university and field of study.
· Homologation of prior education before the Ministry of Education.
· University application.
· Help with admission to the most demanding fields of study
(interviews, cover letters, etc).
· Scholarship applications.
After your Spanish-LCA course
· You can choose between 50 public or 33 private Spanish Universities
All fields of studies at all levels (Bachelor's, Master's or PhD)
· 80% tuition fees scholarship
granted to the international students by the Spanish government.
· You will be eligible to join university mobility programs:
- EU Erasmus program to spend one year at a university in another European country (with the scholarship covering your cost of living)
- Other exchange programs with universities worldwide.
No GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL required for accessing a Spanish university, you would only need a high school diploma from your country. We will legalize it for you before the Spanish Ministry of Education and transfer it into the Spanish high school result.
if you know you will succeed
- Spanish: the second most-spoken language in the world, used by 572 million people, including 477 million native speakers (which is more than English).
- Official language in 21 countries
and one of the six official languages of the United Nations.
- International business language in Europe, US
and Latin America.
- Third language on the internet.
While you are attending the preparatory Spanish program, Campus Spain will take care of all the procedures and formal requirements that you need to meet in order to be successfully admitted to the undergraduate or postgraduate studies during the next academic year.
An important part of the subjects at the Spanish public universities is taught in Spanish. This is the reason why the international students should dedicate their first year in Spain to learning the language. We offer a comprehensive Spanish Language, Culture and Adaptation to University Course (ESPANISH-LCA) delivered in collaboration with the Language Center of the University of Vigo Foundation.